$altText$altTextA University with Intent | 2019 Annual President's Report - Read HereRegister now! Regular registration is open for spring 2020. Get the schedule that you want. Use College Scheduler | Learn more about our new easy way to register for classesMake sure you receive text notifications about campus safety, weather events, and campus closures. - Update your contact info

Transient Students

Student walking down a hall

Students Visiting MGA

  • Are you currently attending an accredited college/university and wish to take courses at MGA for one semester and transfer those courses back to your home institution?
  • You are not seeking to complete a degree at MGA.

Current MGA Students

  • Current students enrolled at MGA that are planning to take a class during the summer or for a semester at a different institute will need to complete the Transient Permission Form.
  • Students seeking transient status will need approval from the appropriate Advisor, Chair/Dean. Once completed and signed, the form needs to be sent to the Registrar's office for final processing. The transient permission form is good for one semester only. Additional semesters will require students to complete another Transient Permission Form.

Apply for Aid

Financial Aid Funds

Apply for Scholarship

Consortium Agreement

Transient students may visit the Registrar’s Office in Cochran or Macon to register, or they may phone or email the office.