Name on Diploma

The name placed on the diploma must match the student’s legal first and last name on file with the University. This is also the name that appears on the Student Information System. If a student desires to use another name, a “Notice to Change Student Record Form” along with legal documentation (marriage certificate, divorce decree and etc.) should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar. See form in link.