Health Insurance

International students holding F or J visas, all students admitted to any Nursing program, students admitted to the Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy program (students enrolled in 3000 and 4000 level RESP classes are not required to participate in the Student Health Insurance Program), students admitted into the Associate of Science degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and all students enrolled in HIMT 2750/2850, HIMA 4750 and/or HLSA 4450/4451 will be required to show proof of acceptable coverage or purchase coverage from a contracted provider.   A voluntary student health insurance program is also available. The total cost of the health insurance is the responsibility of the student. Please visit the University’s Student Health Insurance website